– A collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bed homes
at Pen-Y-Fai Lane, Llanelli –
A collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bed homes
at Pen-Y-Fai Lane, Llanelli
One of Wales’ most vibrant market towns, Llanelli offers everything from beautiful scenery to top class venues for food and entertainment. Set beside the dreamy blue sweep of the Loughor estuary, it’s a popular destination for cycle rides and coastal strolls along the Millennium Coastal Path, where the Nicklaus-designed Machynys Golf Course and Country Club makes the most of the spectacular estuary views.
Further sporting entertainment can be enjoyed at the nearby Ffos Las Racecourse, which hosts regular race days throughout the year, and at Parc y Scarlets, the home of the Scarlets rugby team. Anyone seeking a pampering experience should head to Monks Premier Spa, located close to Pen-Y-Fai Gardens, where you can enjoy relaxing spa days backed by excellent food and drink.
For shopping, there’s the bustling town centre with its traditional covered market, high street names and independent shops, while on the outskirts of town Parc Trostre Retail Park offers an impressive selection of big-name stores.
For arts and culture there’s always plenty on offer, ranging from home grown and touring shows at Ffwrnes Theatre to heritage tours and private concerts at the magnificent Stradey Castle, which is just four minutes drive from Pen-Y-Fai Gardens. In central Llanelli, Parc Howard offers beautiful gardens and a fascinating museum, while Llanelly House provides the chance to step back to Georgian times on a historical tour – or simply call in for delicious refreshments.
Set in a tranquil, desired corner of Llanelli bordered by mature trees and hedgerows, Pen-Y-Fai Gardens
is a beautiful new neighbourhood designed with peace, space, and comfort in mind.
A mix of 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-bedroom properties ensures you’ll find the perfect home, whatever your stage in life.
Each property has a generous garden, off-road parking and a charming, characterful design.
Every property has an elegant block paved drive, an attractive landscaped front garden, and a generous, enclosed rear garden.
Pen-Y-Fai Gardens is a safe, quiet environment – the perfect place to bring up a family or return home to after a busy day at work.
• Ten year structural warranty
Skirting, architrave and staircase
• 7” skirting boards & 3” architrave
• Stained handrail, white spindles unless agreed otherwise
• Ash or glass stairs
• All ceilings smooth painted white, square edge corners
• Concrete finish to ground floors
• Timber boarded first floors
• Tiles included to all bathroom walls and floors
• Carpets and wood flooring available as optional extras
• Magnolia or similar vinyl matt emulsion finish to all walls
• White satin finish to all woodwork
• Range of kitchen units available from award winning Wren kitchens
• Built in appliances – dishwasher, double tall oven, tall fridge freezer and gas or electric hob with extractor
• Frankie sink and taps
• Plumbing and space for washing machine and dryer in utility
• Large selection of worktops, wall tiles and kitchen units available
• Chrome towel radiators in bathrooms
• White sanitary ware
• Fully tiled floors and walls
• Large selection of tiles available
• High speed Internet connection available to all households
• Generous number of double electrical sockets to each room
• Aerial points to kitchen, lounges and bedrooms
• Three telephone points
• Front and rear external security lighting
• Fluorescent strip light and double socket to garage
• Spotlights to bathrooms and kitchen
• Front doorbell and smoke detectors provided
• Sprinkler system
• Gas central heating with thermostatic rad valves to all radiators
Doors and windows, fascias and soffit
• Internal oak doors
• Composite front door – colour on the outside and white on the inside
• High standard UPVC. Anthracite on the outside, white inside
• Horman garage doors
• Turfed front gardens
• Block paving driveways
• 6’ pressure treated close boarded fences
• Slabs to rear patios and pathways
• Outside tap provided
07831 500 540 | 08450 268 794 | email@example.com
07831 500 540